Monday, January 12, 2009

Ode to Cyrena

I was tagged by my friend Cyrena to answer some questions and post it on my blog but I'm switching it up a bit and posting my 8 favorite memories of Cyrena! Here it is...
1. Cake shake Thursdays!  (good thing this one didn't last long)
2. Grocery shopping together!
3. Attending the grand opening of Toys Are Us!
4. Trying to out do each other on the treadmill! 
5. Playing restaurant with my boys as the waiters!
6. Babysitting her little guy while she went to California!
7. Going to the Apple Orchard!
8. Cyrena driving Wesley to fencing class more times than me!
9. ( I'm adding a bonus) - her cheerful hello whenever I call her on the phone!
10. (okay, I thought of another one) When we went shopping with Lynn while the men went to general conference priesthood session!
Thanks Cyrena for making 2008 so fun!  Can't wait to see what memories we can make in 2009!


6 comments:

Grimm Family blog said...

Your so sweet! I love ya! I have a big smile on my face!

Kaylynn said...

Very sweet!

Marci Ward said...

I'm little jealous....I want to hang out too...do I have too many kids...is that it:)

Amy and Mike said...

I'm so glad you have good friends that keep you in IL! Otherwise you'd be out here all the time with your daughters and grandchildren! And then what would the three men in your life do?!

Elisa said...

Everyone needs friends like that!

Soderberg Family said...

You are an awesome lady that everyone loves to death! I'm glad I get to claim you as my friend!!! They sound like awesome memories! :)