Friday, January 9, 2009

Vacation anyone?

I love to get away on a trip.  My husband just shakes his head at me.  It is a good thing we have travel benefits!  I didn't know this about myself before I was married.  Although growing up I did pack a month early for our family vacations!  I would get so excited I would make myself sick.  I'm afraid my daughter has the same bug.  She called yesterday for me to book her on a flight to Phoenix to visit her big brother.  She said, I don't know what it is I just need to get away every couple months! : ] So if you had a chance, where would you go to get away?

6 comments:

Carolyn said...

Vacations are exciting and fun! Perhaps the best part is planning and dreaming and anticipating. I would love to go somewhere if someone else will pay for it... giggle.

Kaylynn said...

Right now anywhere that has fun and sun!

Marci Ward said...

A CRUISE to the bahamas! Go soak up some sun!!!!!!! OR to see my mom!

Elisa said...

Somewhere warm.

Maybe we should go to LA and see Wicked... ??

Steve, Lynn & Brian said...

today I would choose anywhere with weather above 80 degrees and a beach. Probably Virgin Islands or Greek Islands. Okay back to work now and a view of unrelenting clouds at 40 degree temps. ugggh.

Amy and Mike said...

You are hilarious and VERY predictable! I would love a cruise, and with kids who would be old enough to enjoy it! But since that's not possible, you and I should go visit your parents in Seattle, wouldn't that be fun!? I bet you're wondering who hacked into my account and left this comment! :)